Wakamoto Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. （hereinafter referred to as the "Company"） recognizes the importance of protecting personal information in the advanced telecommunications society, and makes efforts to protect personal information under the following policy:
Acquisition of personal information
The Company will acquire any personal information by proper, lawful means.
Use of personal information
- The Company will use personal information within the scope of use indicated at the time of acquisition and only as required to perform operations.
- When using any personal information jointly with any third party or commissioning treatment of any personal information to any third party, the Company will conduct a strict investigation of the third party in question and give rigid supervision so that the information can be held in confidence.
Provision of personal data to third party
The Company will not provide any personal data to any third party without the prior consent of the person involved, unless otherwise stipulated in laws and regulations.
Management of personal data
- The Company will maintain the accuracy of personal data, and manage personal data in a secure manner.
- To prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, or disclosure of personal data, the Company will devise proper information security measures with respect to unauthorized access and computer virus, and so on.
- The Company will not allow disclosure of personal data, including disclosure by taking personal data out from the Company or transmitting personal data to outside the Company.
Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, and deletion of personal data
The Company hereby confirms that each person has the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion, etc. of his/ her own personal data, and will immediately respond to such request without any objection.
In this connection, if you have any opinion or question about the Company's treatment of personal information, please contact the Company's contact person in charge of personal information at: email@example.com
- The Company will appoint a personal information protection manager to conduct proper management of personal information.
- The Company will implement training for directors and employees with respect to methods for properly protecting and managing personal information, and always treat personal information properly in day-to-day operations.
Compilation/ implementation/ maintenance/ improvement of the compliance program for protection of personal information
The Company will compile a compliance program for protecting personal information; make the program well known to all directors and employees of the Company; and implement, maintain, and continuously improve the program.
Certified private information protection organization with which Wakamoto is affiliated
Wakamoto is a member of the Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufactures' Associations of Japan （FPMAJ）, a private information protection organization certified by the Ministry of Health,Labor and Welfare.The FPMAJ receives complaints and consultation about the handling of private information from its members.